Category: Help: for the website
Lost your Password
Your username is normally the email address registered with District 3450.
We do not know the initial password :
- It is generated by the computer, or
- You created it.
At the Login Prompt, usually on the Home or Front Page
Enter your email address as your username, then select forgot your password?.
You will go to a new screen which asks you for an email address (again) or username [these are the same on our system, although you can change the email address later]
Click on Get New Password
Now check your email….
You should get something like this:
Someone requested that the password be reset for the following account:
If this was a mistake, just ignore this email and nothing will happen.
To reset your password, visit the following address:
Click the link and you can enter the password of your choice on a page that looks like this:
- Create your new password twice and then click Reset Password
- Now Login with your username (email address) and new password
If you click the remember me box then the Browser will fill in the password for you. So next time it should be much quicker.
Hope this is reasonably clear and straightforward. I think the explanation is harder than the process.
Once you are registered you can leave comments to this post or drop me an email
RIC will be able to assign you a new account if all else fails.
Here is a list of the current FAQ’s
- Lost your Password
- Benefit Help video
- Benefit Post ~ Creation
- Benefits Entry in Detail
- Benefits Entry Screen
- Rotarian Benefits Screen
- Adding a Club Website CMS
- Adding a Club Website
- How to Download a photo from the District Photo Album
- Changing User Roles
- Adding an image from another site like Flicker
- How to fill in the Membership and Attendance Form
- How to Post a Tweet
- Go Rotary App
- Rotary’s Friend App
- Can I download photos from the Gallery en Mass
- How to add an Article
- How to add a Picture to your Article
- Why Should I register and Log In to the Website?
- Logging In for the First Time?
- When I add a Club does the website link get updated too?
- Add a New Article as a ‘Post’
- How to Register
- List FAQ’s
- How do I add to the Noticeboard?
- How do I add an Event to District Event Calendar?
- How do I add an Event to Club Event Calendar?
IF your question is not answered here send us your query by Feedback and we will try to respond ASAP.
Benefit Help video
Benefit Post ~ Creation
Benefits Entry in Detail
Benefits Entry Screen
Rotarian Benefits Screen
The screen is available to Rotarians who have logged into the website.
On the left is an Index which lists the Classifications used, selecting one will produce a short list of only those Benefits.
New Benefits are added by the Benefit Committee or Rotary Information Centre (RIC).
If there are any corrections to be made, they can edit the item. So please give them a call or send and email.
Adding a Club Website CMS
We are preparing a Template for Clubs to set up their own website:
If you need to know more perhaps you would like to review our familiarization notes.
PP David Shelton-Smith